Thule Cargo Box – Thule Motion XT Series
RM5,500.00 – RM7,900.00
Thule Motion XT Series
Stylish and spacious roof-mounted cargo box, optimized for ease of use.
- Optimized design for best space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Easy to mount thanks to the extra wide, pre-installed PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator “clicks” when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
- Easy to open and close in all conditions due to grip-friendly outer handles and supporting lid-lifters
- SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions, automatically locks the lid in place and indicates when the box is closed securely
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
Customers who bought this item also bought
RM1,600.00 – RM1,950.00
SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions that automatically locks the lid in place and shows when the box is closed securely
Reinforced lid makes for a smooth, effortless dual-sided opening and closing
Full Trunk Opening
Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
Easy to mount thanks to the PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator clicks when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
Space – the final frontier
With a car top carrier from Thule you can get even more out of your car and your journeys. The extra space in our world-leading rooftop cargo carriers means you can take everything you need on your travels. While the stylish designs make them ideal even for everyday use as they match the sleek, aerodynamic lines of your car. Our rooftop cargo carriers fit Thule roof racks and most factory racks.
With our long tradition of the highest quality, you can expect a lot from your Thule rooftop cargo carrier:
- Regularly “best in test” for safety, security, and ease of use
- Choice of capacity from Medium to XX Large
- Choice of lengths so you can carry skis, snowboards and golf clubs
- Durable materials for a long and secure lifetime of use
Shipping States: Kedah (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Pahang (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Johor (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Putrajaya (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia), Sabah (Malaysia), Labuan (Malaysia), Sarawak (Malaysia)
|Dimensions||242 × 96 × 32 cm|
Motion XT M, Motion XT Alpine
- Store Name: Thule Official Store
- Vendor: Thule Official Store
No. 17, Jalan Ruang U8/109, Bukit Jelutong, Seksyen U8
RM3,600.00 – RM5,200.00
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property
Thule Extended Warranty
Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. Please see below the specific length of the total warranty (Thule Guarantee plus Thule Extended Warranty) for each product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule remedies defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (Thule’s option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor.
How to report a warranty
Please return your product with a filled out claims form along with proof of purchase to the point of sale. Your claim will be evaluated and, in most cases, handled at the dealer. If further inspection is needed, the product will be sent to Thule through your dealer.
Step 1: Fill out claims form
Step 2: Clean product and find receipt
Step 3: Take product with above documentation to dealer
Step 4: Dealer reports claim to Thule Customer Service
Step 5: Thule Customer Service processes claim with decision to Thule dealer
Step 6: Dealer comes back to you