Thule Bike Carrier – Thule ProRide 598
RM1,100.00 – RM1,300.00
Upright bike rack for the quickest, most convenient mounting – for bikes up to 20 kg.
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching the bike rack from one side of your car to the other
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
RM5,500.00 – RM7,900.00
Choose the perfect roof bike rack
The roof bike rack range from Thule gives you a full choice of different mounting and loading/unloading options. With everything from fork-mounted carriers that include thru-axle options to frame or wheel mounted roof bike racks. If you already have a car roof rack, it may be a more convenient choice as you only need to add the bike roof rack.
When you buy a Thule roof bike rack you can expect:
- Choice of fork, frame and wheel mounting
- Smart designs for easy loading/unloading
- Accessories to increase your loading options
Safe, secure, and easy bike transportation
Each roof bike rack from Thule ensures your bike will get where you’re going without damage. Plus it is easy to load and unload even when you’re on your own. There is also a choice to suit your bike and how you want to transport it. Choose from fork-mounted carriers that include thru-axle options to wheel-mounted or “frame-hold” designed roof bike racks for a quick, precise hold and a more stable ride.
Tested, tested, and tested again
Our roof bike racks are tested extensively in the Thule Test Center™ – a state-of-the-art facility for testing bike roof racks to the limit and beyond. They are also designed for maximum ease of use with many smart features added during development. You can be confident that your roof bike rack will carry your bike safely and securely wherever you want to go. And you’ll be in the saddle as quickly and easily as possible.
|Load capacity||20 kg|
|Dimensions||145 x 32 x 8.5 cm|
|Fits round frame dimensions||22-80 mm|
|Fits maximum oval frame dimensions||80×100 mm|
|Max tire width||3 in|
|Max wheel size (diameter)||16-29 in|
|Max wheelbase||1235 mm|
|Carbon frame compatible||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge||✓|
|Fits Thule WingBar||✓|
|Fits Thule ProBar||✓|
|Fits Thule SquareBar||✓|
|Fits Thule SlideBar||✓|
|One Key System compatible||✓|
Shipping States: Kedah (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Pahang (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Johor (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Putrajaya (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia), Sabah (Malaysia), Labuan (Malaysia), Sarawak (Malaysia)
|Dimensions||146 × 34 × 9.4 cm|
Silver 598001, Black 598002
- Store Name: Thule Official Store
- Vendor: Thule Official Store
No. 17, Jalan Ruang U8/109, Bukit Jelutong, Seksyen U8
RM5,500.00 – RM7,900.00
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property
Thule Extended Warranty
Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. Please see below the specific length of the total warranty (Thule Guarantee plus Thule Extended Warranty) for each product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule remedies defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (Thule’s option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor.
How to report a warranty
Please return your product with a filled out claims form along with proof of purchase to the point of sale. Your claim will be evaluated and, in most cases, handled at the dealer. If further inspection is needed, the product will be sent to Thule through your dealer.
Step 1: Fill out claims form
Step 2: Clean product and find receipt
Step 3: Take product with above documentation to dealer
Step 4: Dealer reports claim to Thule Customer Service
Step 5: Thule Customer Service processes claim with decision to Thule dealer
Step 6: Dealer comes back to you