Eni i-Sint 0W40 Fully Synthetic Gasoline Engine Oil (1L)
Eni i-Sint 0W-40 is a top synthetic lubricant designed for lubrication of petrol or diesel fueled cars and light commercial vehicles whose maintenance intervals are in accordance with the maintenance procedures prescribed by the Manufacturers.
• Eni i-Sint 0W-40 ensures excellent cold starts and best lubrication of the engine
mechanical parts even at particularly low temperatures.
• The particular characteristics of the raw materials included in the formulation help to
maintain the engine performance unchanged due to the lubricant protection against wear
and formation of deposits.
• The high viscosimetric qualities of Eni i-Sint 0W-40 ensure the best lubrication conditions of the mechanical components of the engine in any operating condition as well as ensuring
a reduction of friction phenomena, resulting in fuel saving and positive effects on carbon
dioxide (CO2) pollutant emissions a the exhaust.
• The presence in the formulation of low volatility components and simultaneously high
thermal stability dramatically reduces oil consumption.
• Eni i-Sint 0W-40 resists deterioration, especially if resulting from oxidation due to exposure to high temperatures in the presence of air and other agents.
• ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
• API SN
• BMW LL-01
• Ford WSS-M2C937-A
• MB 226.5
• Renault RN 0700, 0710
• MB-Approval 229.5
• Porsche A40 (Approved)
• VW 502 00, 505 00 (Approved)
*Shipment not available for East Malaysia
Shipping States: Pahang (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Kedah (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Johor (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from Malaysia
Unavailable for shipping to East Malaysia
- Store Name: Eni Lubricants Malaysia
- Vendor: Eni Lubricants Malaysia
No 80 Jalan Bulan U5/172
Bandar Pinggiran Subang
- No ratings found yet!