* Maximizes airflow to the engine.
* Heat shield helps block hot engine air.
* More aggressive and sporty induction sound.
* Easy to maintain DRY cone air filter.
(EA888 Gen4 EVO)
2021+ VW Tiguan R 2.0
Note: Please make sure our kit can compatible with your car before place an order, if you have any questions please contact us.
Johor (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Kedah (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Pahang (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia), Putrajaya (Malaysia), Sabah (Malaysia), Labuan (Malaysia), Sarawak (Malaysia)
Order with ready stock
•Peninsula Malaysia: 3 – 5 working days for your order to arrive.
•Sabah / Sarawak: 5 – 7 working days for your order to arrive.
•Peninsula Malaysia: within 21 working days
•Sabah / Sarawak: within 28 working days
West Malaysia: FOC
East Malaysia: RM30
Return and warranty
What does this warranty cover ?
1. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the MST intake system.
2. Aluminum pipe and heat shield for the limited lifetime.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
1. Consumable items such as silicone hose, clamps, air filter, and auto parts accessories.
2. Damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification.
3. This warranty does not cover damage due to (a) transportation,(b) storage, (c) improper use, (d) failure to follow the product instructions(e) modifications, (f) unauthorized repair, (g) normal wear and tear, (h) any type of racing or competition, (i) any off-road use, or (j) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reason able control (e.g., natural disasters).
MST Performance will replace at no charge, any intake pipe considered by MST Performance to be defective.
Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the replacement of the defective part only, at MST Performance’s discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement.
1.MST Performance strongly recommends that all MST Performance products be installed by a trained professional.
2..MST Performance fully disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any damages, The Warranty Policy also does not cover damage to MST Performance Products caused by: (a) transportation, (b) storage, (c)improper use, (d) failure to follow the product instructions (e) modifications,(f) unauthorized repair, (g) normal wear and tear, (h) any type of racing or competition, (i) any off-road use, or (j) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control (e.g., natural disasters).
3. All claims must be accompanied by a picture of the MST Performance Product showing the issue for which the claim is being submitted.
4. This warranty does not include payment and/or reimbursement of the cost of labor in connection with the removal of any product returned pursuant to the Warranty Policy or in connection with the installation of any replacement items provided under the Warranty Policy.
5. MST Performance has the right to refuse a claim at any time.
6. MST Performance is not liable for incorrect shipments in connection with a claim if a claim form is completed incorrectly, or if a product number is not included in a claim.
7. No claim by the Purchaser of any kind, including claims for indemnification, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the MST Performance Product with respect to which damages are claimed.
8. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is nontransferable.
We will accept authorized returns within 30 calendar days of the purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repackage the item(s) in its original shipping container and we will arrange for its return.
All authorized returns must be in their original condition, include all components, and can not be disassembled, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installation.
Returns missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for installation errors. We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
Parts Not Returnable: Electrical parts are not return able if plugged in or unsealed for any reason.
Provide your order number, name, email address, phone number, and the part number you wish to return, along with with a detailed explanation. If you do not have your order number, please indicate when your order was purchased and the full name you used upon ordering and drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns must be packaged properly. Please make sure to check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage will occur. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from improper packaging.
Return shipping instructions will be sent through email in 2-3 business days after receipt of the fully completed email.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
A-G-07 10 Boulevard Block Alamanda, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item
If you have any questions about this Return/Cancellation Policy, please contact us.